Specialist FCA Regulated Advice
Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
We have dealt with every major defined benefit pension scheme in the UK, most of which are considered to provide some of the best retirement benefits available to their employees.
However, some people find the options they provide are too restrictive, and, for them, transferring into a more flexible arrangement is more suitable. This might be because of more favourable death benefits, or simply the ability to access their pension fund as and when they wish.
Here are some of the schemes we have dealt with.
These are some of the many schemes that clients have asked for our help on.
Please note that we act for individual clients wanting advice or assistance with their pension schemes; We do not act for, and are not affiliated with the pensions schemes, their sponsoring employer or any of the scheme administrators. We are entirely independent from all of them.
- Allied Domecq Pension Fund
- Asda Group Pension Scheme
- Aviva Staff Pension Scheme
- BAE Systems Pension Scheme
- Barclays Bank UK Retirement Fund
- BMW Pension Scheme
- BoC Pension Scheme
- Boots Pension Scheme
- BP Pension Fund – BP Pension Scheme
- BP Pension Fund – Burmah & Castrol
- British Airways – NAPS
- BT Pension Scheme
- Diageo Pension Scheme
- Electricity Supply Pension Scheme (Manweb ESPS)
- Gallaher Pension Scheme
- GE Pension Plan
- HBOS Final Salary Pension Scheme
- Honeywell Retirement Plan
- Interserve Pension Scheme
- Invensys Pension Scheme
- Jaguar Pension Plan
- Lafarge UK Pension Plan
- Lloyds Bank Pension Scheme No 2
- Lloyds Bank Pension Scheme No 1
- Lloyds Bank Pension Scheme No1 – Pension Investment Plan
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Marks & Spencer Pension Scheme
- Merchant Navy Pension Fund
- National Grid Pension Fund
- Nationwide Pension Fund
- Northern Powergrid Group of the ESPS
- Prudential Staff Pension Scheme
- Reed Elsevier Pension Scheme
- Rolls-Royce UK Pension Fund
- Rosyth Royal Dockyard Pension Scheme
- Sainsburys Pension Scheme
- Santander (UK) Group Pension Scheme
- Sal Pension Scheme (SALPS)
- Scottish Power Pension Scheme
- Social Housing Pension Scheme
- Standard Life Staff Pension Scheme
- Tesco PLC Pension Scheme
- The Co-op Pension Scheme ( PACE DB)
- The RHM Pension Scheme – Standard Scheme
- Universities Superannuation Scheme
- UTC (UK) Pension Scheme
- UTC (UK) Pension Scheme – Goodrich Section
- Vodafone Pension Scheme
- Yorkshire and Clydesdale Bank Pension Scheme
- ZF UK Pension Plan
Get Started Today
Free Pension Transfer Guide & Initial Consultation
Complete the form below to receive your Free Pension Transfer Guide.
If you would like to find out if transferring or cashing in your pension is suitable for you, we can provide a free initial consultation known as abridged advice.
Simply return the enquiry form included in the guide and post it back in the free post envelope provided.
As part of the consultation we will look at:
- What existing pension plans you have in place.
- Whether you have the right type of pension to transfer.
- What your plans are for retirement.
- How much cash you can release.
- Whether your existing pension remains the best fit for you.
- The likely cost of more in-depth advice.
"*" indicates required fields
Defined Benefit Pension Transfer Warning
Transferring away from a defined benefit pension scheme means you will lose valuable guarantees.
Taking benefits early will almost certainly reduce your pension income in retirement and is only suitable for a limited number of people and circumstances. This should not be seen as an easy option for raising cash.
If you release all your money from your pension early you will not have anything left to provide you with income in retirement.
When releasing cash from your pension, usually up to 25% is tax free, the balance is taxed at your marginal rate at the time and could change in the future.
Watch the FCA video explaining the expectations of financial advisers when advising you on defined benefit pension transfers.
Grove Pension Solutions Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reference number 465051).