Grove Pension Solutions
Grove was established in 2007 with the specific objective of providing advice to people who were interested in transferring their old defined benefit pension into something that would give them more flexibility and control.
We don’t do anything else, so the entire focus of the company is to provide you with high-quality service and advice you can trust.
Why Choose Grove?
- We have already advised thousands of people about their pensions, covering every major pension scheme there is.
- We only ever recommend FCA regulated UK pensions and investments.
- Not everyone is advised to transfer their pension, sometimes the best advice is to leave it where it is.
- Our preliminary Abridged Advice is free of charge.
- All our recommendations are posted to you in a report written in plain, easy to understand English.
- Our advisers are NOT rewarded for completing transfers, they are measured by the quality of their advice, whether that is to transfer or not.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
We have been authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) since we were first established in 2007.
Defined benefit pension transfers is one of the most highly regulated and scrutinised areas of financial service advice and as such, we provide regular information and data to the FCA about the work we carry out.
As part of their standard practice and because we have been in business for so long, they have carried out several visits to our offices over the years, along with conducting detailed file checks and scrutiny of our business processes and procedures.
This means you can feel confident that the service and advice we provide you is not only compliant but carried out to the highest standard possible.
This is because of the specialised nature of defined benefit pension transfer advice, and once the transfer has taken place, we switch the agency back to your financial adviser so they can continue looking after you for any on-going investment advice you need.
We know that to achieve our long-term vision, our employees need to feel valued, enjoy their work and know that we will empower them and support their further development.
We find that by encouraging a sense of community, our employees provide support to their colleagues, and embrace a culture of professionalism about their work. This naturally leads to a better service and experience for our clients.
Our mission is to be the best in the industry, whether it’s providing the best service to our clients or being the best place to work for.
This means we are committed to providing top quality bespoke advice to clients, completing our administration accurately and promptly, respecting our client’s wishes and continually looking for ways to improve our service.