Trainee Team Leader
Job Title: Trainee Team Leader – Post Advice
Reports To: Admin Manager
Role Summary: To manage the workflow through the Post Advice administration team along with the checking of work to maintain high quality and accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder is involved in day to day administration.
- Supervises the team providing administrative support and training.
- Organisation of the team and delegation of work to ensure all the business priorities are met.
- Check 100% of Post Suitability letters and New Business Checklists and grade as appropriate
- Monitoring and delegating email enquiries from the Post Advice inbox.
- Ensure all supervisor delegated email enquiries have been dealt with.
- Keeping clients informed of their progress on problem cases both B2B and B2C, monitoring client updates 3,4,5
- Monitor the performance of the administrators – daily monitoring of individual diaries within ‘activity manager’.
- Monitoring of weekly/monthly grades to identify where further training / Informal action needs to be taken
- Attend weekly team leader meeting; report on any current backlogs within the team or any process related delays outside of the norm.
- Know how to deal with complaints.
- Comply with all security and confidentiality policies
- Maintain and clean the database.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of pension transfer / release process
Be able to:
- Use excel spreadsheets
- Use Microsoft Word
- Use IRESS database
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of service standards
- Treating Customers Fairly
Working towards responsibilities;
- Monitoring timekeeping and sickness and emailing HR to log on spreadsheet
- Quarterly staff reviews with Admin Manager
- Implementing any Informal action that needs to be taken
- Quarterly staff reviews, 6 month Probations and annual reviews
- Ensure all 3 day complaints, both written and verbal, dealt with by her team follow the procedures and ensure the Complaints Log is maintained.
- Interviewing and recruitment
- Implementing verbal warnings where necessary
Careers at Grove Pension Solutions
Defined benefit pension transfers are a very specialised area of regulated business. Here at Grove we are always looking for good quality people to come and work with us; whether that is a junior looking for their first office employment, right up to experienced and qualified compliance officers and advisers.
Given the nature of what we do, our emphasis is on professionalism and accuracy, however, we also strive to achieve a friendly and collegiate working environment with an atmosphere and environment that is pleasant to work in.
We are constantly looking to recruit a variety of candidates with experience within DB transfers, if you believe this is you then please get in touch below.
Grove Pension Solutions Ltd
GROVE’S EXPERIENCE IN NUMBERS
of pension funds transferred
transfers successfully completed
professional introducers already registered
years specialist pension transfer experience
I was in a situation and found that Grove Pension Release came to my rescue and appreciate everything they did for me.
I had no pre-knowledge of what would be involved in pension release so I was pleased by the professionalism and friendly service offered by your organisation, things were explained in a clear and concise way so I would have no hesitation in recommending your services to other people.
At all stages I was completely satisfied with the help I got. At every stage I was made aware of any pro’s and con’s of pension release.
A very clear, understandable and efficient service. All staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
You were the only company to explain it (advice) to me in a way I could understand … I contacted several IFA’s and they were all very unhelpful. … I am delighted I chose Grove, very professional, polite company. Thanks so much!
Pensions are an incredibly difficult subject to grasp but the team at Grove Pension Solutions went out of their way to explain, in plain English, the pro’s and con’s with regards to the pensions even if it meant that they wouldn’t get as much business. They really did put the client first which is a refreshing change to the financial culture of today. I was very happy with the service and satisfied that my pensions are in safe hands.
I found Grove Financial Services to be an efficient and helpful company who I believe will do the best for their clients.
I thought the process of pension release would be difficult but was made easy to understand by the very helpful staff at Grove.
from the point of initial contact right the way through to what was an extremely painless and satisfactory final outcome I was treated with courtesy, politeness and kept informed of every stage. My requests for any further clarification are treated with great patience and understanding.
GROVE SUPPORTED CHARITIES
Grove actively support the following charities and institutions