Job Title: Trainee Compliance Administrator
Reports To: Compliance Manager
Role Summary: To provide technical support and training for administration staff and advisers. Carry out and check reviews and TVAS of client’s existing pension arrangements. Carry out and check quotations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with pension rules and legislation changes.
- Carry out reviews of client’s pension schemes (DB & DC) and once signed off check reviews carried out by others.
- Carry out transfer value analysis of DB schemes and once signed off check reports carried out by others.
- Carry out quotations and once signed off check quotations carried out by others.
- Understand the advice process and the regulatory requirements that we need to comply with.
- Deal with complaints received, written and verbal, updating the Complaints Log.
- Provide technical support and training to the administration teams.
- Carry out due diligence of IFAs.
- Carry out any other tasks that fall within the Compliance Team.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good numeracy.
Be able to:
- Use excel spreadsheets.
- Use Transfer Value Analysis System (with training).
- Use IRESS/Salesforce database (with training).
- Maintain up to date knowledge on pension rules and legislation.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of service standards
- Treating Customers Fairly
Careers at Grove Pension Solutions
Defined benefit pension transfers are a very specialised area of regulated business. Here at Grove we are always looking for good quality people to come and work with us; whether that is a junior looking for their first office employment, right up to experienced and qualified compliance officers and advisers.
Given the nature of what we do, our emphasis is on professionalism and accuracy, however, we also strive to achieve a friendly and collegiate working environment with an atmosphere and environment that is pleasant to work in.
We are constantly looking to recruit a variety of candidates with experience within DB transfers, if you believe this is you then please get in touch below.
Grove Pension Solutions Ltd
GROVE’S EXPERIENCE IN NUMBERS
of pension funds transferred
transfers successfully completed
professional introducers already registered
years specialist pension transfer experience
I looked around the internet for some time, all I looked at was very confusing to me. I then found Grove Financial and found it very easy to read and take in. I sent an email with a question to see the response. I had a perfect response in plain english. I was very happy to carry on with the excellent personal service.
The whole experience was comprehensive and informative. I was never put under pressure, and the whole procedure was conducted professional, with feedback. Everything that I was told would be done was done in the time frame that I was advised of.
The people who dealt with my case were very helpful & non judgmental about the reasons why I wanted the case payout. Everything was explained to me thoroughly and the risks highlighted. Although this course of action is not for everyone, it has been a lifesaver for me. Thank You.
After wasting so much time on sites belonging to “big players “. I selected an unfamiliar one belonging to Grove Financial and never looked back – excellent service and commitment.
from the point of initial contact right the way through to what was an extremely painless and satisfactory final outcome I was treated with courtesy, politeness and kept informed of every stage. My requests for any further clarification are treated with great patience and understanding.
I have already recommended your services to some of my colleagues. I was highly delighted with all aspects of the services I received. Thank you for a painless, understandable transaction.
Definitely I would recommend Grove Pension Release to anyone as they give personal and friendly help to people who need help, where other companies don’t.
When I made my initial enquiry via the Grove Website I received a response within 30 minutes. I realised straightaway that I was dealing with a highly professional operation. From beginning to end my case was handled with utmost speed and courtesy. I would highly recommend your services to anyone thinking of releasing their pension.
I would recommend your services to anyone. A good job well done. Thanks.
GROVE SUPPORTED CHARITIES
Grove actively support the following charities and institutions