Careers at Grove Pension SolutionsOur mission is to be the best in the industry
Job Title: Compliance Analyst
Reports To: Compliance Team Leader
Role Summary: To provide technical support and training for administration staff and advisers. Check work carried out by administrative staff to ensure accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date with pension rules and legislation changes.
- Check (100%) of reviews of client’s pension schemes.
- Check (100%) of abridged transfer value analysis of DB schemes.
- Check (100%) of full transfer value analysis of DB schemes.
- Check (100%) of quotations.
- Check (100%) of applications.
- Carry out final compliance checks once a transfer has completed on 100% of cases.
- Understand the advice process and the regulatory requirements that we need to comply with.
- Know how to deal with complaints.
- Provide technical support and training to the administration teams.
- Comply with all security and confidentiality policies.
- Carry out any other tasks that fall within the Compliance Team.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes.
Be able to:
- Use excel spreadsheets.
- Use Transfer Value Analysis System.
- Use Salesforce database.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on pension rules and legislation.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of service standards.
- Treating Customers Fairly.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in a particular position or would like more details, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.
Grove Pension Solutions Ltd
GROVE SUPPORTED CHARITIES
Grove actively support the following charities and institutions